Comment on page
WALLET AND CLAIM
There are 3 kinds of wallets existing in Dinoland mechanism:
- 1.Rewards in-game wallet: which holds your W-DNL* rewards when winning
- 2.Off-chain wallet: where your W-DNL can be used to feed Dinos, quick-fight
- 3.On-chain wallet: where your DNL can be used to buy in Marketplace, tradable in DEX and CEX
*1 DNL = 1 W-DNL
You can check your wallets and the amount of W-DNL/ DNL here:
W-DNL in-game wallet
Click your address wallet to check W-DNL off-chain wallet
Click your address wallet to check DNL on-chain wallet
Rewards -> Rewards in-game wallet -> Off-chain wallet -> On-chain wallet
- Step 1: Players win a battle. The winning rewards (W-DNL) you earn will appear in to your rewards in-game wallet.
- Step 2: From rewards in-game wallet, players can claim an amount of token into the off-chain wallet.
- Step 3: From the off-chain wallet, players can withdraw the W-DNL into the on-chain wallet.
Claiming W-DNL from your rewards in-game wallet into your off - chain wallet will cost fee depending on when you claim W-DNL and on the amount of W-DNL you .
- Day 1: W-DNL can’t be claimed.
- Day 2: 50% claim fee of W-DNL day 1.
- Day 3: 37.5% claim fee of DNL day 1.
- Day 4: 25% claim fee of W-DNL day 1.
- Day 5: 12.5% claim fee of W-DNL day 1.
- From day 6: 0% claim fee of W-DNL day 1.
Every 0:00 UTC will be counted as starting a new day.
You can deposit or withdraw between your on-chain and off-chain wallet, following this rule:
- Limit: 3,000 DNL/withdrawal.
- Withdrawal fee: 5%.
- 168 hours until the next turn.